[ale] AT&T Broadbrand and Linux

Jim Kinney jkinney at teller.physics.emory.edu
Sun Oct 8 20:42:44 EDT 2000

www.dyndns.org has been reliable (until the fire in the ISP machine
room!). There are several auto-update programs on their links page. They
are free, but could use some cash. They have several different services:

one for dial-up people who have no chance of the same IP#
another for xDSL/Cable people who might change IP's every month or so.

If you can, send $25. They appriciate it with some extra stuff.

JimK