[ale] Sendmail

Carl Forsell cforsell at roman.net
Wed Oct 4 14:07:17 EDT 2000

I have one e-mail user (out of 8,000) who once a month, at the end of the
last three months,  receives 1200+ pieces of e-mail (all duplicates of ones
already received).  Sendmail is current and is running on a suse6.2 box.
I've searched sendmail.org and gotten nothing.

Only odd thing about the customer is that he uses Netscape Communicator to
retrieve his mail (rare but not unheard of).

He has configured communicator to pull the mail to his local drive, and has
said that of the three places he has email, we are the only ones this
happens from (which points towards our server ?).

I have a hard time believing that it is a Sendmail config issue, since it
happens to only one user, but don't know where else to look.

Any ideas?