[ale] Exiting multi-block shell scripts

Kenneth W Cochran kwc at world.std.com
Wed Jun 28 08:28:10 EDT 2000

Whoops...  Late-night lack of clear question-asking...  :)  :/

I tried "exit."  :)

What I Want To Do is be able to control-c out of this thing
"anywhere." Best I've been able to do so far is that I have to
^C twice.  I guess I should also mention that the "do" object(s)
are series of commands (more specifically, I'm trying to
quickie-ping an address-range...)

Btw, I'm Open To Suggestions as to an alternative to this...  :)
(Ie. "quick-pinging" a specified range of addresses; we're
trying to troubleshoot a network problem...)

Thanks,

-kc