[ale] Setup & XConfigurator broken in my RedHat system...

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at switchco.com
Tue Jun 13 18:00:05 EDT 2000

Unfortunately that's the problem. I'm having a heckuva time figuring out what's the
package that's busted (or even if it is a package and not something else). I wish
rpm had some kind of mechanism to test each file installed from an rpm with a
checksum for possible corruption. Then *it* could identify potentially what's
wrong. My lost+found only has two files,  #1098504 and #705250 , and while they are
23277 and 34 bytes long respectively, they don't seem to have any content.

    thanx & later,

        Ben Scherrey