[ale] Mysql joins

Ken N kenn at pcintelligent.com
Fri Jun 9 11:28:20 EDT 2000

Hi,
	There's alot of good sql people here so I thought I might ask for
some direction before I start this thing. I want to have two databases,
One with a username and real name and two with web sites listed. See if
there was only one table I would have to have a repeat username and
reallname for website the person has. See my point? So I am thinking I
will need to join from two tables.
	What i was wondering is how do I do set up the tables? I would
need like a primary key or something? Hmm, if anyone has anysuggestions I
am open to them cause I really haven't done much with SQL before.

Thanks
Ken N

http://cleveland.lug.net/~rocket/

The answer is simple if you grant that ironies are like submarines;
dangerous only when submerged.