[ale] FW: [ISN] Microsoft Outlook patch delayed again

BHa at ixl.com BHa at ixl.com
Thu Jun 8 09:15:59 EDT 2000

It is worse than that.

After the ILOVEYOU fiasco, a couple days later, I had seen experienced
and good developers mindlessly opened their e-mails infected with the SAME
virus again.  They screamed bloody again, but we, Pine users, just shaked
our head in disbelief.

No! A warning is not enough!  I want the ability to turn off the execution
of my e-mail attachements.

Anyway, Java applets could be good multimedia atachements.  Browsers
already have built-in security controls.  Any thought on that?

Bao