[ale] dsl from speakeasy?

Ray Hiltbrand rayh at speakeasy.org
Wed Jun 7 23:39:39 EDT 2000

Yes.  So far so good.  The deal I have I get up to 4 static IPs and you can
run servers as long as they are not IRC and maybe gaming server.
Actually they don;t really care what you run.  I told them I would be
running openbsd, solaris, and linux.  They said no problem.  Also part of the
deal is for limited disk space and a shell account on one of there servers.

I will have to say I have been very happy.  The only installation problem were
from bellsouth in allocating the local loop but once that was complete the covad
guys came out and did there magic and everything been working since then.

If you have any other questions feel free to email direct.  Did I mention they
also do refer credit. ;-)

	--Ray

On Wed, 7 Jun 2000, Wandered Inn wrote:

> Anyone dealt with speakeasy for dsl?  They're telling me they can get me
> hooked up, ulimited throughput, they support Linux, don't care if you
> run servers (no irc servers).  Sounds too good to be true.  Anyone have
> any experiences with them?
>
> I noted one posting by Ray Knight regarding them, but no followups.
> Ray, if you're still out there, are you happy with their
> service/support?
>
> --
> Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
>
> Microsoft != Innovation