[ale] OT: Linux Internship Postition

Patrick ptc at quadserv.com
Mon Aug 28 23:28:34 EDT 2000

I hope no one on the list is upset by this post, but hey, got to start
somewhere. If you know anyone looking for an Intern, forward my request
their way.

Background
I am currently working at Microseconds of Duluth doing computer
service/sales. Currently, I have been learning Linux/Unix System
Administration, and was looking for an internship position. I was working
with
FreeBSD from early 96' to 98, from then on I have been learning Linux. Most
of my configuration experience is with Apache 1.3.12 (modSSL 2.6.2), bind
8.2, sendmail 8.9.3, samba 2.0.6, and proftpd 1.2. I also have perl/cgi,
c/c++, QT/GTK, and VB programming experience.

I would be looking to start immediately:
weekdays (3:00-8:00)       (not earlier, because of school)
weekends (10:00-8:00)     (or when convenient)

I am currently working on MCSE and CCNE, (I'm sure most of you are don't
care about MCSE!). For more certifications please check out BrainBench.com,
the largest online certification website.
http://www.brainbench.com/transcript.jsp?pid=798991

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at
ptc at quadserv.com, or my pager: quadserv at bellsouthips.com.
I look forward to hearing from you

Thanks
Patrick Childers