[ale] DSL Options

joshb at speakeasy.org joshb at speakeasy.org
Sat Aug 26 07:44:52 EDT 2000

I also have Speakeasy IDSL, but in the Raliegh, NC area.  I have been pretty
impressed with the service most of the time.  There have been a few times
when my connection would either stop or become painfully slow for just a
few minutes, but my ssh connections have never closed because of it.

The speed of my IDSL connection is about 16k max.  Not blazing fast, but they
only guarentee 12-14k. Oh, and if you need it, for about $10/month, they will
give you two static IPs.

Josh