[ale] Simple Word Processor

Douglas Knudsen dtk at math.ufl.edu
Thu Aug 24 21:24:37 EDT 2000

LaTeX is more than that!  It is a typesetting environment.  It is very flexible
and powerful, if you take the time to learn it.  I've used it quite abit, even
did some chapters in a Math text for a professor at college.   I've also seen
it used to make postcript out of html.  For some quick info, a sample LaTeX
file, some links, and a couple of LaTeX manuals check out

	http://grove.ufl.edu/~gma/latex.html

Cheers!
Douglas Knudsen
Alltel Information Services
Internal Support and Development   <--Hey!  These views are MINE!

"Nuclear war would really set back cable."
                -- Ted Turner

"Guns don't kill people, physics does!"
John Lithgow, 3rd Rock from the Sun

Got Linux?  http://www.linuxmall.com