[ale] Linux laptop?

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Wed Aug 23 20:22:28 EDT 2000

On Wed, Aug 23, 2000 at 04:29:35PM -0600, Robert L. Harris wrote:

> Anyone know if the linux-laptop list is still alive?  I haven't gotten
> any mail recently, and mailing to majordomo bounces.

	Vger.rutgers.edu blew a hard drive.  System is toast and is
NOT going to be restored.  All the mailing lists have been moved to
vger.kernel.org.  If you were subscribed to vger.rutger.edu and were
not subscribed to vger.kernel.org, you WILL have to resubscribe.  They
were not able to migrate the lists over and had to use and old backup
take just to get some announcements out.

> Robert

> :wq!
> Robert L. Harris                |  Micros~1 :
> Senior System Engineer          |    For when quality, reliability
>   at RnD Consulting             |      and security just aren't
>                                 \_       that important!
> DISCLAIMER:
> FYI:
>  perl -e 'print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'

	Mike
  (The Mad Wizard)      |  (678) 463-0932   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/