[ale] Oddness from gcc and configure

Beeland, Jason beeland.j at ems-t.com
Wed Aug 23 14:08:14 EDT 2000

Hmm, I found that, grabbed it.  It said it needed egcs.
So i grabbed egcs and installed it.  Then installed egcs-c++.
both rpms went in no problem.  But when i run the configure
it still tells me the exact same message.

Any other configuration i have to do beyond just rpm --install package_name
for those two?

-Jason