[ale] Domain Name Registration

Fulton Green me at FultonGreen.com
Mon Aug 14 11:02:00 EDT 2000

Isn't this address near that Benchmark Printing Supply that keeps spamming
the 'net? :)

Did they even bother to provide any electronic contact info (email, web)?
This is most likely a scam, but I could be wrong. Double-check your NetSol
info to make sure they haven't stolen it, though, and make sure your
authentication method with them is secure as well.