[ale] I will be at Linux World

Zot O'Connor zot at zotconsulting.com
Fri Aug 11 19:14:53 EDT 2000

I will be at Linux World in San Jose next week, Aug 15th, and 16th.
This is a generic spam/post to see if anyone I know will be there, who
wants to meet with me.

I will also be in Atlanta the last week of September.

I am sending this since I hate going to an event, only to determine 2
weeks later an old friend, net friend, or friend of a friend was at the
same show, town, or area.  Even sometime people I work with :)

Last time I did this I did determine that some folks I had not seen in a
year were going to be in a booth across the Hall.  I might not have met
them.

Anyway, please make sure you respond to me, not any of the lists I am
crossposting to (especially since I will like not check my folders
before I go, so please change any prefixes as well :)

Apologies (mostly insincere) for the Spam.

--
Zot O'Connor

http://www.ZotConsulting.com
http://www.WhiteKnightHackers.com