[ale] New Linux Startup

Hezi Mualem hezim at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 10 21:02:42 EDT 2000

Hi,

  I always hate spam on the Linux Ale list,
but sincethis relates to open source linux development I thoughtit
appropriate.

  I'm looking to hire linux/*bsd hackers for a
new interentsecurity company.  This is not a normal job,
however.Since I've received so much from the open source community,I
think it's  important to give something back.  So, I'mlooking to
hire people to improve linux/*bsd networking andsecurity (e.g, ipfilter,
ipchains, etc.)

  This helps the open source community, and
lets people interestedin linux/*bsd development get paid for their
efforts.

  Right now, I'm looking for individuals
skilled in Systems andNetwork programming in C/C++. In depth nowledge in
security realatedissues is essential.

  If you are interested, or want to flame me
in person forposting this to ale, here's my contact
information:

   <A
href="mailto:hezim at earthlink.net">hezim at earthlink.net
678-520-0587