[ale] My server was shut off

Tomas tomas at kahuna.clayton.edu
Thu Aug 10 16:23:14 EDT 2000

Hello,
	Im an Software Development major at Clayton State, and I use a linux server at the school to check email, irc and such.  well anyways this guy who is in charge of the whole network saw a professor at GT and I messing with the server and such.  Both of us have root access and the guy just shut down all traffic to the machine.  I can't believe the guy would do that.
	Anyways, all my incoming mail was rejected as a result, I just want to apologise to anyone who was posting.

thanks,
Tomas