[ale] large HD redux

joshy joshy at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 9 17:30:51 EDT 2000

thanks for everyone's help.

i dropped in a 2.2.14 kernel rpm and that did the trick.
(after i reran lilo, which i forgot to do the first time. doh!)

i can now access all 60GB. scary to think that my first linux box had a
200 meg harddrive, and it was huge (and expensive!) now i've got 60 gig
and i'm sure i'll fill it up soon.

on the subject of kernels, any ideas on when there will be real 2.4 based
distributions?

- joshy