[ale] Time Sync

Martin Modahl martin at mail.mis-hq.com
Wed Aug 9 13:17:09 EDT 2000

I have 6 linux boxen of various distribution and a solution that works
well enough for me.

I have one machine using a ntp client to synchrnize to a stratum 2 time
server. Then I have all the other machines using netdate to syncronize to
that machine with a simple cron entry. I really don't know how standard
that is of a configuration but it works.

Martin Modahl