[ale] boot probleemo

Ericabob transient_earthworm at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 8 16:44:51 EDT 2000

nothing mega hard... I think.  I am just starting linux and
I successfully installed Caldera v2.2.  the problem is that
I have two hard drives, one, C: is formated half linux and
half Window$ NT, the other drive is All Window$ 98.  Boot
majic will not run, and anyway I dont think it will go from
D drive to C.  So im looking for a boot program that spans
to secondary hard drives, or at least can edit a different
hard drives master boot thingy, does anyone know what and
where a good one is??  ....dang now I cant even play with
linux in the mean time, I cant get in!!!

=====
100011010010011001100-100101000111