[ale] Apache secure server

Gary S. Mackay Gary at edisoninfo.com
Mon Aug 7 17:01:30 EDT 2000

What is the quickest/recommended way to get a secure server online? I've
downloaded the tarballs etc. and have it somewhat running on an in-house
server, but I'm running out of time. I have several clients that want sites
on-line soon. Should I just go purchase the RedHat Professional and be done
with it, or maybe some package of FreeBSD that includes the apache/mysql/php
secure stuff? Please, I do not want a flame war about bsd vs linux. I just
need a helping hand in getting this up and running. I'll keep plugging away at
my compiled version as I get time. Right now, I don't have any.

TIA,
 Gary

--
Edison Information Technologies