[ale] Q: IEEE-Float byte order on Network convention

John Mills jmills at tga.com
Wed Aug 2 14:05:23 EDT 2000

Cleveland -

On Wed, 2 Aug 2000, Cleveland Flowe wrote:

> The xdr_* functions are a part of glibc, try looking in /usr/lib/libc.a
> or /lib/libc.so.*.

Thanks. I had found them and was looking through the entries as you wrote.

Interestingly, another pointer I received sent me into the RTEMS libraries
(an inherently cross-platform, open-source RTOS), straight to a BSP I had
been working on.

Now if we can build the appropriate libs in WinNT, we should be in good
shape.

 - Mills

   John Mills
   Sr. Software Engineer