[ale] Forgot how to tel Linux to recognize IDE 6,7,8...

Ben Phillips pynk at angband.org
Wed Aug 2 09:22:09 EDT 2000

On Wed, 2 Aug 2000, Armsby John-G16665 wrote:

> I saved a posting a short time ago telling me how and what to tell LILO
> regarding IDE connections when you have more than 4 devices.  The post was
> part of a thread concerning adding a pci EIDE card so that extra disks could
> be added to my 2.0.35 Linux redhat machine.  I lost the thread....

Remember you can always search the archives:

  http://cthulhu.ale.org/ale-archive/

                      __   _                 "I hate to advocate drugs,
Ben Phillips         /  '_' )         ,,,     alcohol, violence or
pynk at post.com        |  | ()|||||||||[:::)    insanity, but they've
                     \__.-._)         '''     always worked for me."
		                                 -- Hunter S. Thompson