[ale] ICQ behind a LINUX masqueraded firewall

Jeff Dilcher dilcher at cueva.com
Sun Oct 31 10:26:07 EST 1999

Well there is a module that you can load, however, I have
had some difficulty using it.  Maybe someone else can get
it to work?

http://www.tsmservices.com/masq/detailform.php3?124

You're supposed to load this module when you start your firewall-

Can anyone tell me if they can even compile the latest version?