[ale] chewup CPU

Mike Fletcher fletch at phydeaux.org
Sat Oct 30 22:32:13 EDT 1999

>>>>> "jj" == jj  <jj at spiderentertainment.com> writes:

    jj> Running apache 1.3.6 and for some reason in the past few days
    jj> it's chewing up all the CPU.  There are multiple websites, can
    jj> I check which proccess is serving which website ? better yet,
    jj> what it is doing ?

        You need to compile in the mod_status module, and then enable it.

678 443-6239(w)       |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=