[ale] cheap laptop

Martin Modahl mmodahl at resnet.gatech.edu
Thu Oct 28 14:19:55 EDT 1999

I spent a good deal of time looking recently and for something like that you
can't get much cheaper that $500-$600

I looked at Ebay, all kinds of web sites, I even offered a few people web
design for refurb laptops, and I couldn't find anything cheaper than that.

--
Martin Modahl
mmodahl at resnet.gatech.edu

All animals are created equal, but some animals are created more equal than others. - George Orwell