[ale] Epson or HP Printer?

Robert L. Harris nomad at rnd-consulting.com
Thu Oct 28 12:09:03 EDT 1999

I'm looking at getting either an Epson Stylus Color900 or an HP 895Cse.

Both are parallel or USB.  I have 2 questions:

1) Can I plug the Parallel into my Linux printer server and the
   USB directly into my Windows box (better photo printing) simulaniously?

2) Is one going to bite me in the tail on the Linux side?  Does one work
   better with Linux than the other?

Robert

Robert L. Harris                |   "A person is smart;
Senior System Engineer          |        People are dumb, panicky
  R&D Consulting.               \_            dangerous animals"  - Agent K

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: