[ale] Fwd: [MailID: 700978 RE: BellSouth.net ISP Canceled For Lack Of Linux Support]

Gabriel Donnell GabrielDonnell at netscape.net
Wed Oct 20 15:11:46 EDT 1999

------NetAddressPart-00--=_TTLU9472S688df718

Hello ALE,

It looks BellSouth.net is responsive to their feedback.  Attached is the
e-mail message I received from one of the feedback representatives.  It
was not an automated reply either.  A human actually read the e-mail and
seemed like they unstood the issue.

If any of you feel that BellSouth.net support for Linux would be
advantages for the Linux community, then please let our voice be heard
and send them your comments.  Please inform them about anything you know
about the Linux momentum.

Also, if any of have you sent feedback to BellSouth.net regarding support=

for Linux, then please reply to let us/me know what were the results.
Let us/me know if they gave the same reply but did nothing, indicated
that they would support it, and/or made some changes.

Regards,
Gabe

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webm=
ail.netscape.com.