[ale] ipchains and port forwarding

Jeff Dilcher dilcher at cueva.com
Tue Oct 19 20:27:16 EDT 1999

sounds like a good job for sshd's port forwarding on the firewall
box.  I am doing this with VNC server running on a windows machine
on my private  home lan- I can access it from a dialup account while
I'm on the road.

Let me know if you need details.

BTW, I noticed your on penguinpowered.com.  Did email to your
domain "break" recently ?  Email to my penguinpowered.com
address was bouncing for about 24 hours a few days back...