[ale] aterms

Marc Vogt mtv at theor.chemistry.gatech.edu
Tue Oct 19 16:40:04 EDT 1999

I recently installed aterm for that transparency that's all the rage these
days.  Only now, I have a couple small problems.  Backspcae doesn't
work with my old xterm setting that I kept in .cshrc (I run tcsh if
that makes any difference although I wouldn't think that it would much).
I tried to do 'stty erase' and then the back space character but to
no avail.  Any ideas on what I can do to fix this small problem?
For now I just use the arrow keys , but years or hand to eye training
keeps me hitting that backspace key without thinking about it and I'm getting
annoyed.

Thanks

Marc