[ale] WANTED: Linux hacker

Glenn Stone taliesin at babcom.com
Sat Oct 16 00:08:49 EDT 1999

Wanted:  One Linux hacker with a good bit of patience to
hack device drivers, build and install prototypes, and
do engineering support for a fairly cool bunch of folk who
know Windows Not There a lot better than they do any form
of Unix but who are willing to learn.  They will more than
likely send you off to RHCE school into the bargain.

Quals: C/C++ (C++ not required but helpful), Linux internals.
I don't really expect you to have written a driver from scratch,
but good C skills, familiarity with the high-level structure
of the Linux kernel, and an aptitude for picking things up in
a hurry are required.  (It ain't as hard as it looks.)

Interested principals only RSVP this message.

-- Glenn, Seattle bound :)
taliesin at babcom.com
p.s. that's right, I'm going to go work for the Rubber Airplane Company...
under contract as a consultant, so in case Boeing goes Boing, I'm covered. :)