[ale] Running Linux on SR440BX motherboard system

Mike Smith masmith at bsat.com
Fri Oct 15 09:48:27 EDT 1999

	I think all those components will work with Redhat but you might want to
look at buying each component separately.  Buying the built in stuff will
keep you from easily upgrading to the next latest and greatest video card or
sound card.  That's my two cents worth.....but I believe all those
components are supported,