[ale] Linksys NE2000 Ether16 card

Mike Smith masmith at bsat.com
Wed Oct 13 13:44:12 EDT 1999

	I have the same card and had to use the software linksys provided with the
card to setup the io and IRQ.  You might want to try running that software
to set it to an io of 0x320 and irq of 9.  I actually have two of those
cards at home and they can be tricky to set up.  If you can't get it working
by tonight, email me at masmith at gw.total-web.net and I will send you the
settings(lilo.cfg / modules) I am using.  I may have set those up in my
lilo.cfg file as options.  You might want to try that also.  Try looking at
the Ethernet HowTo to set up options in the lilo.cfg file.  Good Luck...