[ale] 1. Zip100 Parallel port drive 2. SCSI card w/ SAF CDR

Josh Bonczkowski joshb at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 7 08:13:15 EDT 1999

1)  You should be able to 'rmmod lp' and 'insmod ppa' to get the zip drive
working.  To then print, you reverse it.  'rmmod ppa' and 'insmod lp'.

2) No idea.  I'm sure someone else will have an idea though.

Josh

--
The energy produced by the breaking down of the atom is a very poor kind
of thing.  Anyone who expects a source of power from the transformation