[ale] tape drive question

Luis Luna Luis at btr-architects.com
Tue Nov 30 10:07:48 EST 1999

Quick question, which brand of ide tape drive works well under linux
(opencaldera 2.3)? I will need at most to back up 8 or 12 gigs of data. Any
that work well with the BRU software that ships with openlinux? I know that
I can go to the software/hardware vendors website, but I would like to read
some real world experiences. Thanks in advance.
Also thanks to everybody for helping me with my samba conf and second hard
drive. I re-read the mans and books I have, even the caldera  website, and
none of them really explained the procedures as clearly as this bunch of
pros did. So thanks again to all!
Luis