[ale] Second drive as Linux

Michael Smith masmith at gw.total-web.net
Thu Nov 25 10:32:25 EST 1999

	I agree with Jay on Lilo and Partition Magic.  The (PM) version I have works with ext2 file systems, BeOS file systems, ntfs file systems, etc.......  I just wish they would come out with a Linux version.  It was really nice deleting my NT partition and appending it to my ext2 Linux partition.  If you like to tinker with new operating systems, I would recommend the purchase.

Michael Smith
mike.smith at bigfoot.com
GAIM: MikAtlanta