[ale] Looking but can't find: RH6.1 "driver disk"

Jeff Hubbs Jhubbs at NIIT.com
Tue Nov 23 15:19:24 EST 1999

I'm trying to do an over-the-internet install of RH 6.1 and I have instantly
run into a snag.

The bootnet floppy wants me to "Insert [my] driver disk and press 'OK' to
continue."  I presume this means that an array of network card drivers must
be elsewhere.  I'm not finding anything in the RH docs that describes the
network install in enough detail to understand this (and for some stupis
reason I get MS proxy server errors when I try to search the RH Knowledge
Base.  From where does this "driver disk" come?

- Jeff