[ale] mb upgrade question

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Sat Nov 20 21:44:02 EST 1999

I'm going to upgrade my mb/cpu and was wondering if anyone has had any
experiences with the following hardware.  I'm looking at the ASUS p3b-f
motherboard.  I've been told that you can buy an adapter card to install
a Celeron 500 processor.  This board has a slot 1 and supports upper end
Piii.

Has anyone had any experiences with this board or one of these adapter
cards under Linux?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

It should be illegal to yell "Y2K" in a crowded economy.
	-- Larry Wall, creator of the programming language Perl