[ale] BellSouth and ADSL (again)...

Nick Lucent nlucent at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 11 07:13:25 EST 1999

I just got mindspring about 1 week ago, after the initial hassle of getting
linux to talk pppoe Ive been very happy with them. Havent had any problems,
the connection has been reliably fast, and I have yet to be able to saturate
the line through normal, but heavy, use. I think they charge $50 a month,
and you get 1.5 down and 256 up. If you need help getting pppoe working I
setup a page on how I got it going at www.mindspring.com/~nlucent/pppoe.html
Let me know if anyone has questions etc about them.

Nick