[ale] BellSouth and ADSL (again)...

Robert Hoffman hoffmanrob at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 22:26:16 EST 1999

Try Mindspring for DSL instead of Bellsouth. Bellsouth
was supposed to install ADSL for me today. I took half
a day off from work and they never showed up or
called. Their customer support was horrible (I caught
them lying to me.) Even the link on their web site to
contact residential internet support by email is
currently broken.

Out of curiosity I checked Mindspring and they offer
DSL installation for $99 till the end of the month and
their monthly charges are $10 less than Bellsouth's. I
fired Bellsouth immediately.

I can't believe they didn't even call. You should read
the letter I wrote them. 8)

-Rob Hoffman
Future webmaster of www.frankenlinux.com...if I ever
get the damn DSL line.