[ale] Web Server

Mike Smith masmith at bsat.com
Tue Nov 9 14:13:49 EST 1999

	As I was reading in this months Linux Journal, Apache does support using
Java Servlets via something called JServ.  I think you have to download a
specific version of Apache to use JServ.  You might want to check out the
November 99 issue at http://www.linuxjournal.com.  It's under the magazine
href on the left menu.

Best of Luck....