[ale] Word Perfect Equation Editor?

Chris Ricker kaboom at gatech.edu
Tue Nov 9 08:41:04 EST 1999

On Tue, 9 Nov 1999, Jeffrey B Layton wrote:

> Hello,
>
>    I've installed the downloadable version of Word Perfect
> 8.0 - Personal Edition and registered it. Unfortunately it
> doens't look like it comes with the equation editor. So, I
> bought a commercial version of the Personal Edition, but
> I wanted to be sure that it contains the equation editor
> before I pop it open and can't get my money back. Does
> anyone know if the commercial version of Personal Edition
> comes with the equation editor?

It does.  That's really the only reason to buy the commercial version (and
hey, $20 at CompUSA is worth it for an equation editor to me ;-).  The
commercial one also comes with a ton of fonts and a big user's manual.
Those are the only differences I've seen.

later,
chris

--
Chris Ricker                                               kaboom at gatech.edu