[ale] Re: 115.00 fine for bouncing email to critter at wizvax.net

Eric Z. Ayers eric.ayers at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 8 22:10:49 EST 1999

Glenn,

I publicly apologize to you and everyone else I offended.  Please
accept my apology, as a quirky sense of humor is the only one I
have.  I wrote a script to send an email to each member of the list,
each message with a different number in the subject line in order to
find out which address was causing a bounced message to be sent back
to anyone that posted to the ale at ale.org mailing list.

I should haveput some sort of indicator of what this email was about
in the message, as I recieved many responsed from people concerned
that their email was bouncing.

-Eric.