Busted mail server... [Fwd: Undeliverable: Re: [ale] MD5 inconsistency]

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at switchco.com
Sun Nov 7 15:29:58 EST 1999

--------------875D3C75730B5AE84C149038

Sirs,

    A subscriber to the ale email list has apparently forwarded his
email to gregoirem at pios.com. Unfortunately that email address no longer
exists and persons posting to the list get a nasty email from your
server informing them of that fact every time they post a message. To
make it worse, it would appear that your server is stripping some of the
headers from the email making it impossible for us to determine who the
original email address, or even its server is so we can unsubscribe the
offending user.

    Please see what you can do about this, or, at least eat the
offending emails until the forwarding server can be identified.

    thanx & later,

        Ben Scherrey

--------------875D3C75730B5AE84C149038