[ale] Bash scripts for idiots...

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at switchco.com
Sat Nov 6 00:41:47 EST 1999

Ah ha! That's it! Thanx. Only - that's really screwy. I would never
have imagined in a million years that I'd have to prepend my script
execution with a '.' to get it running within my environment. Seems
kinda silly. I should expect that you'd have to specify something
explicit (like appending a '&' at the end of the execution or called
exec()) to force the new process environment. Wonder how I managed to
never run into this issue before!

	later,

		Ben Scherrey