[ale] Online port DB

Randy Janinda randy.janinda at ndcorp.com
Fri Nov 5 14:09:25 EST 1999

Hello everyone,

I am in the finishing stages of the "definitive" online port information database. I have consolidated numerous online resources (RFC's, alerts, etc..) into one resource. To round out the information, I am looking for a reputable website that lists virii that have "attachments" to ports (i.e. trojans). I have found numerous lists of virii but the text leaves out what ports (if any) are being affected. If anyone has a good, reliable source of this information, please let me know.

Thanks,
Randy

P.S. This info will be made free to the public when complete.