[ale] mail server program

Brian K. Murphy bmurphy at powerh.net
Wed Nov 3 23:53:24 EST 1999

I see that this is the case, but my arguement would be that there HAS to be
something better.  It should not be this difficult to administer a mail
system.  I should be able to do it simple from a command line, a gui and
remotely through the web (not the most secure, but sometimes necessary).

And FREE of course :)  Sendmail pro pretty much does all the above, but cost
almost 1000 bucks.

Keith