[ale] Sharp Projector

Mark Walters mwalters at arches.uga.edu
Sat Jul 31 18:56:36 EDT 1999

1.  Make sure the projector supports the resolution you are using in RH

2.  Make sure the refresh rate is something the projector can handle

3.  Make sure you have hit the correct combo of FN f8 (usually) to send
signal out of the laptop to the projector

4.  If this doesn't work let me know directly by email Its my job to
make sure presentations go off without a hitch