[ale] Printer Tools?

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Sat Jul 31 14:53:49 EDT 1999

I'm currenty using RedHat-6.0 and it's built in printer stuffs for my
printer server.

Under dos/windows there was a util I could use to tell the printer to
clean itself.  Is there anything similar for Linux?

Are there any packages out that will allow me to use my printer in
greater than 300x300 resolution without spending a week hacking
drivers, etc?

Robert
Robert L. Harris                |   "A person is smart;
Senior System Administrator     |        People are dumb, panicky
  at Global Commerce Systems.    \_            dangerous animals"  - Agent K

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: