[ale] 100BT Ethernet Card

MarNuke MarNuke at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 2 10:20:58 EDT 1999

Howdy All,

Anyone using 100BT NICs?  Any suggestions, pro's, con's, 2 cent
donations?

I am in the process of upgrading my workstation to Linux and have been
told that our Tech Support department will be upgraded to 100 megabit
ethernet very soon.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Linux at home and soon to be Linux at work, it just gets better and
better.

The NetGear 310TX is a great card that is well supported and work
*PREFECT* with linux.   We use them at Linux Gerenal Store.  They run
between 20 to 27 bucks each. There is even a 5 buck rebate for them.  They
are great cards and i would recommand them to anyone.  I have two at home
and never hard a problem with them and I must have used 20 or more so far
at work.

Steven Rice
steven at linuxgerenalstore.com