[ale] VNC (Was: Java on VNC display)

Jeff Dilcher dilcher at cueva.com
Sun Jul 25 11:48:09 EDT 1999

How are you getting through the fire wall at work?
Do you do some kind of tunneling, or port forwarding on the work side?

Thanks!  I am having fun with the VNC!

BTW, does anyone have a good source on the net which would help
me build up my Xresources file?  I would like to play around with
configuring the "look" of my VNC desktop, but don't want to blindly
alter the file without a clue...